Monday, May 18, 2009

I am blogging

Here we go. My very first post on my very own blog. Finally, after years of following my wife and friends on their blogs, I decided that it's about time to create my own blog for others to follow. Why has it taken me so long to catch on to this oh-so-popular pastime? Perhaps, in the past I haven't felt that there' s enough on my mind that's interesting or blog-worthy. But that is all about to change. I'm a lot more interesting now.

That, and I could use an extra revenue stream. My goal is to provide you with posts that are interesting and witty enough so that you won't mind the Google Ads lingering on this site. In fact, I hope that you embrace them. Support them. Click on them. Supporting those advertisers supports me and my wife and four kids.

One advertiser in particular that I plan to involve and promote with this blog is Despair, Inc. They are absolutely one of my favorite companies and in my opinion get much less attention than they deserve. I hope for the world to appreciate them as much I do. Those guys are just geniuses. As I write this post, I am anxiously awaiting them to approve me as an affiliate, which will allow me to receive commissions for the purchases my readers make on their site. I really hope they approve me. It will make me happy to help spread the despair love around, and much happier if I also get a piece of the action.

So spread the word. This is going to be one awesome blog. Come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. I hoping the very best in this venture. I'm sure once all the components are properly calibrated and in motion, this will be way to spend some time in Chile. Good Luck and will be looking forward to your inner most thoughts and opinions.

    ReplyDelete